Hey sharp dressed man, even ZZ Top couldn’t pass on today’s list. This time, get them exactly what they want. Save time in your busy schedule with one stop shopping at Uptown Park. World class someliers, men’s shops and gifts are at your fingertips. No parking garage, just park out front and cross “groomsmen gifts” off of your to-do list.
- From the wedding ceremony to the best man’s toast, they’re in good company with these monogrammed cufflinks from Heather Moore. Prices will vary, Longoria Collection.
- Knot this Charvet and step onto the stage, into the bar or office. You get the picture, this tie works everywhere. $225 M Penner.
- They’ve stuck with you through the good times and bad. Toast your friendship before they Roast you, with a bold, rich flavor that might just be better than the steak it’s made for. Caymus Vineyards Special Select, $165.99 from The Tasting Room.
- Whether they hook’ em horns or saw ‘em off, this dart board from University Co-op will keep the groomsmen busy while the ladies prep for the big day. University Co-Op, $19.95.
- Give Mavericks the original outlaw in barware. These glasses originated in England centuries ago. Men wanted to make sure no one had dropped military conscription coins into their drinks, and glass tankards were the answer. Simon Pearce tankards in glass let your groomsmen be the captain of their own ship. $82, Longoria Collection. Monogramming available upon request.