As June rolls around again, you know what comes next, Father’s Day. Don’t let the big day creep up on you and be prepared with a thoughtful gift you know Dad will love. Treat your man-of-the-house to a gift you know he deserves.
- Everybody knows that ties are the classic present to bring any male. No one ever said they would be lime green and bright yellow! These bright summer ties from LUCHO are perfect for any summer loving fashion forward man! Paisley and Flower Ties, price varies per tie, LUCHO.
- Not a tie guy, have no fear! BB1 Classic has the perfect bowtie and pocket square duo for the preppiest of guys. Dan Redd Bowtie, $65, BB1 Classic.
- Calling all gamer guys, we are absolutely obsessed with this royal blue baccgamon set. The Italian made set includes both baccgamon and chess pieces for dual game play. Backgammon Set, $1,298, BB1 Classic.
- With the sun out, and the heat index rising, pools, beaches and lakes are starting to consume our weekends. Bill Walker Clothier has just stocked up with the newest trunks from some of the top bathing suit lines around. Dad’s everywhere will rejoice for a pair of new bright trunks! Bill Walker Clotheir, prices vary per suit.
- Dad a big key looser? Is he tearing up his pockets by putting his keys in there? Casablanca has found the perfect solution in a trendy way. This orange leather key ring holds the keys inside the leather to protect pants everywhere and provide something punchy and easy to find! Casablanca, $45.
- One of Uptown’s favorite go-to gifts for Dad is a box of his favorite Cubans. Choose from over 150 premium cigar brands in stock at The Cigar Fault, one of which is sure to be a flavor that Dad fancies. Not a cigar lover, the staff is more than knowledgeable and available to help! Cigars vary by brand, Cigar Vault.
- Show dad he is the “sweetest” with a dozen of his favorite Crave Cupcakes with seasonal Dad cupcake topper. Bonus: order a dozen for him, get two free for you. And why not, you need a treat for being such a great gift giver! Half-Dozen of Crave Cupcakes,$22.50, Crave Cupcakes.
- Show dad that you respect his throne with a couple of toiletries to spruce it up. This Throne Spray comes in two sniff-worthy smells, sure to make his oasis smell better in seconds. Pair it with this goat soap and you may not see him for a couple of hours. Throne Spray, $23. Soap, $14, M Penner.
Still need iteas? Visit our pin-board for up-to-date recommendations of what to get your father from Uptown Park: https://www.pinterest.com/uptownpark/fathers-day-gift-guide/