We’re proud to introduce Casablanca, which opened its door at Uptown Park in late 2013. Casablanca is a men’s retail shop dedicated to serving Houston’s polo community as well as countless countries around the world. From Argentina to London, Casablanca is recognized as the world’s foremost producer of polo equipment and apparel, used and worn by polo players and followers of the sport around the world.
Check out some of their leading items below or visit the Casablanca website for a full virtual shopping experience!
Casablanca has carefully chosen to work with the best manufacturers from around the globe creating a sporty yet luxurious line of Italian and American shirtings, Italian Cashmere and Outerwear, and Peruvian Pima cotton basics such as polos and every players’ staple, the Casablanca T Shirt.
Marco | Polo:
One of Casablanca’s specialties is, undoubtedly, the polo. The shop carries the Casablanca Signature Polo, which is crafted from the finest Pima Pique Cottons and tailored for a classic and flattering fit two-button placket; ribbed collar with under collar stripe detail. Choose from black, white, navy, baby-blue, steele or purple (all polos are $95 each).
Life’s Tough, Get a Helmet:
You can customize your helmet to fit whatever needs you may have.
- Choose from several model types that vary based on weight, size, material, shape, purpose, and much more
- Leather and cloth options are available for all model types
- Choose between 24 different colors for the top of your helmet, peak, peak band, and strap
- Add logos, flags, your name, branding, and whatever else you please
Pick a size and voila! You’ve got your very own custom helmet.
See below for additional polo clothing essentials:
Jackets & Outerwear: $395 – $995
Knit Sweaters:$295 – $345
Aside from dressing you head to toe, Casablanca also carries the finest equipment needed for the great sport of polo. From saddles and bridles to polo bags and balls, they’ve got it all!
Whatever your fancy is, Casablanca is stocked with saddles and fittings for anyone’s needs.
- Their English Saddle, made in England using premium English leather, is stuffed with pure wool which offers superior fit and comfort for the pony ($2,690)
- Their two-toned saddles are lightweight and reduce the overall mass and lower the center of gravity providing extended stamina and faster recovery to the pony
Take it To-Go:
Whether you’re hoisting around boots, mallets, or your accessories, Casablanca has several bag options to help you get from point A to point B.
- Wheeled Mallet Bag: The mallet bag’s spacious design means that you can easily store and move other equipment with your mallets (15 – 20 mallets) ($265)
- Boot Bag: The bag is for exactly what you would think: boots! ($115)
See below to shop for other accessories and equipment for your polo ventures:
Knee Guards: $240
Bridles: $95 – $435