Here it is! Uptown Park’s guilty pleasures we just can’t get through the weekend without!
1. Treat yourself to the Campfire Martini from 1252 Tapas Bar! It’s a chic beverage with a touch of the outdoors, made with pinnacle marshmallow & whipped vodkas, Godiva white chocolate liqueur, Frangelico hazelnut liqueur and pinnacle atomic hot vodka ($10).
2. Show off your style with a Jovani or Terani Couture gown from Veneto Collection for that special holiday party, you won‘t regret it! ($1,500)
3. Seafood is a guilty pleasure we all forget to indulge in! Get your Omega 3s with the Stuffed Atlantic Salmon, with lump crab and bay shrimp, from McCormick and Schmick’s. Good eating deserves a few extra dollars! ($26.96)
4. After a long day at work you deserve all the pampering you can get! Discover true relaxation with a Deep Tissues Massage from Serente Spa (60 min $110/ 90 min $155) – you’ll thank us later!
5. Take a little jaunt and experience some of Houston’s real pleasures. Hotel Granduca in Uptown Park will transport you to old-world Italy and pamper you with Five-Star service and amenities at every turn! (1 and 2 bedrrom suites range from $330 – $745/night and Villas start at $1,600/night)