Does your winter wardrobe need a pick-me-up? Our Uptown Girl, Kate Allen Stukenberg, shopped the stores at Uptown Park and found five perfect pieces to take your closet from drab to fab this fall.
1. White Wash. You may never see a flake of snow this season but that doesn’t mean your winter can’t be white. Hunter Dixon Serina dress $338, at Carrie Ann.
2. The Graphic Print Dress. Take your lady-like look up a notch and sport a sheath dress in a vibrant print. We love this Yoana Baraschi dress $432, available at Carrie Ann.
3. Military Matters. Designers showed their military might this season by sending everything from military jackets with epaulets to tailored britches and army green down the runway. Get the look with this gold button skirt, Textured pique skirt $69.50, at LOFT.
4. The Moto Jacket. Motorcycle jackets have gone mainstream and are available in everything from leather to denim and suede. I spotted these two chic styles at M Penner Houston and BB1 Classic. Versace leather jacket $1,495, at M Penner Houston. Muubaa leather jacket $659, at BB1 Classic.
5. The Patterned Silk Blouse. Make your style statement with a chic shirt in a digital print. Think stripes, paisley, polka dots or this style emblazoned with birds. Hunter Dixon blouse $212.50, at Carrie Ann.